View Trail Images & Videos
Working on images and video of this trail, please visit us again soon.
North Carolina's iconic state park! The trails in this park bring visitors to some of the most incredible views and places in the nation. The trails range in difficulty, but generally require some measure of physical fitness due to the steep terrain.
Here's a list of the trails at the park...
- Great Woodland Adventure - Kid-oriented fun and educational trek through the woods.
- Four Seasons Trail - Challenging 0.6-mile long trail with 400 feet of elevation gain
- Hickory Nut Falls Trail - A 0.75-mile long trail culminating at the bottom of the 404-foot Hickory Nut Falls.
- Exlamation Point Trail - Mostly a stair climb starting from the chimney leading to several unique vantage points including the Opera Box and Exclamation Point
- NEW! Skyline Trail - 1.1 additional mile trail from the end of the Exclamation Point Trail to the top of Hickory Nut Falls.
For the best information on the specific trails and other opportunities at the park visit one of these two websites...
WHERE: 431 Main Street, Chimney Rock , NC 28720
DIRECTIONS: Park entrance in Chimney Rock Village.